Listen, you can't just rob, pillage and plunder without a set schedule. There're things like tides, migratory fish patterns, and whether or not your sword is in a white scabbard after Labor Day to consider. That said, any true pirate needs our One-Eyed Jack Clock to keep their little black parchment papers in line. Our unique designs are sublimated on a durable metal clock face for consistent time keeping through the ages. The fun, 50's style art is colorful and classy with a keen sense of the irreverent. This clock would make a welcome addition to any bar, home, or home bar. Hang this novelty timepiece anywhere that good laughs and quality art are appreciated. Get your One-Eyed Jack Clock and start plundering the booty on schedule. That's not the sort of thing you want to be late with.
- Full color artwork printed on hiqh-quality metal clock face.
- Precision, battery operated timing with metal hands.
- Scratch resistant plastic frame and cover.
- One AA battery required, not included.
- Clock measures 10" in diameter.