Join this adventurous fellow as he singly handedly plots a course through the Swiss Alps on our Graubunden Ski Thermometer. Graubunden is the largest and easternmost canton, or district, in Switzerland. The region abounds with mountainous geography and is therefore an excellent ski destination for everyone, from the amateur to the adventurer. Our Graubunden Ski Thermometer features a reproduction of a classic European style ski poster from the first half of the 20th century. The artwork captures the look and feel of the vast mountainous region and the style of dress from that era. While the technology of skiing has advanced greatly since this time, it is important to remember the roots of a great sport. Help us commemorate a bygone era by hanging this functional piece of vintage wall art in a lodge, cabin, or your own backyard. The Graubunden Ski Thermometer would make an excellent gift for the vintage art collector or winter sports enthusiast in your life.
Important Shipping Info
- Please allow 10-14 days to ship.
- Vintage ski poster artwork printed on large, metal outdoor/indoor thermometer.
- Provides temperature readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales.
- Two pre-drilled holes for easy mounting on almost any surface.
- Measures: 17”H X 5”W and protrudes 3/4” from wall when mounted.