The Chemins de fer de Paris à Lyon et à la Méditerranée, or PLM for short, was a railroad line in southern France that serviced numerous ski destinations in the French Alps including the Col de Voza (translation: The Voza Pass). While this railroad is no longer in use, it is secured a place in winter sports history by its many representations in vintage French poster art. While subtle, the placement of the train in the background of this piece of classic wall art hints at the importance of a once popular mode of transportation. With the Col de Voza Ski Thermometer you can help us commemorate a unique piece of alpine history and get a cool thermometer too! This functional piece of vintage wall art would make an excellent gift for any vintage art collector or mountain sports enthusiast.
Important Shipping Info
- Please allow 10-14 days to ship.
- Vintage ski poster artwork printed on large, metal outdoor/indoor thermometer.
- Provides temperature readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius scales.
- Two pre-drilled holes for easy mounting on almost any surface.
- Measures: 17”H X 5”W and protrudes 3/4” from wall when mounted.