Military mayhem will be narrowly avoided at your next party thanks to the metal war replica sign that reads Drunkenness on Base Prohibited, Order of the Provost Marshall. We're certainly not here to enforce or deny the message portrayed by this militaria, although we do like a good party, and we take pride in our vintage military sign collection for bars, pubs, home decor and sign collectors. And remember, drinking is only prohibited on base. We like the narrow shape of this realistic looking Army sign and you'll appreciate the pre-drilled holes for an easy-to-hang design. Great for an Army-themed child's room, or Army enthusiast's office. Measures 20"W x 5"H.
Important Shipping Info
- Please allow 10-14 days to ship.
- Vintage metal Army Base Sign
- Sign text prohibits drunkenness
- Rusty edges, corners and back for antiqu sign look
- Four pre-drilled holes for an easy to hang sign
- Measures 20"W x 5"H